For Fajas Body Flex S. A. S. warranty imperfections which any product may present by manufacturing process or quality might occur when:
– There are defects in the seams or in the garments’ fabric.
– The closure gets broken by opening or closing it carefully.
– The fastening is in such poor condition.
– The threads are loose, avoiding the correct use of the product.
– The lace which has been used in some of our products is not in good condition.
At any time if one of the above situations with the garments is generated, one (1) month counted from the date of purchase and described in the invoice is awarded to apply for the guarantee of the product (time established only for sales generated in Colombia).
It is also important to highlight that the misuse given to the garment or the normal deterioration which may be generated by the use, will not be a good reason enough for any guarantee. As a consequence, we suggest reading the information, instructions and recommendations written on the product label.
PROCESS TO EXECUTE A GUARANTEE.
- For making the guarantee truly effective, the garment must be sent to our point
of sale located at Carrera 80 N 47-75 Interior 401 in Medellin, Colombia). Additionally, it is mandatory to report the situation to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whereas the garment has a valid guarantee, lots of care must be taken to keep
it with its proper label, strips, accessories, packaging and label as well if possible.
- The product shall be brought to the facilities of the Company with a copy of the
purchase invoice or complete data of the person who the purchase was generated by.
- Once the garment is in the facilities of Fajas Body Flex, it will go directly
through a quality process control where the viability of the guarantee is determined. This process will have five (5) business days in order to reply the customer. The response time does not include at all, the process of reform or change.
- After the guarantee is approved, the customer will be notified to specify the
reform or change to which he can access on his garment. Considering that such process will have a delivery time of five (5) business days.
- For the guarantees that are covered nationwide, the Company will assume two
(2) shipments of the garment, by means of the money refund or of a favorable balance for the next purchase.
- After replying the customer about the guarantee of his garment, the company
can store it for a maximum of thirty (30) calendar days, because if the customer exceeds this date without appealing or receiving the garment, then this one must be destroyed.
- The guarantees not approved by the Company will be then announced to the
customer in order to propose other alternatives.
Note: Due to the conditions of each country, international guarantees are handled in a quite special way; this process is handled directly by the foreign trade department.
For Fajas Body Flex S. A. S. the new products and also in good condition that may require exchange between the customer and the Company are considered changeable due to:
– Size change
– Reference change
When any of the above situations with the garments is generated, one (1) month is given – counted from the purchase date and also described in the invoice – in order to request the product change (time established only for sales generated in Colombia).
• It is such important as well to point out that in the following cases changes are not generated:
– Dissatisfaction with the garment design.
– Not following properly the instructions and recommendations of the product.
– Not feeling satisfied with the garments that were modified or reformed when the customer requested.
• It is important to mention that the customer’s desire is to return a garment, the Company will in no case replenish cash, consequently the customer must choose between the change of the product with which feels satisfied or the balance in favor of their next purchase
PROCESS TO CARRY OUT A CHANGE
- To make whatever change effective, the garment must be sent to our facilities (point of sale located at Carrera 80 N 47 – 75 Interior 401 in Medellin – Colombia). In addition, it is mainly requested to report the situation via email at email@example.com.
• The garment, indeed, must be presented with proper packaging, label, tags, strips, brooches and other accessories in excellent condition as well as without any signs of use and / or deterioration and in perfect aseptic conditions.
• The product must be entered the facilities of the Company with a copy of the purchase invoice or with complete data of the person who purchased the item.
• Once the garment is in the facilities of Fajas Body Flex, it will go through a quality control process where the possibility of changing it is analyzed or determined; this process will take five (5) business days to the customer in order to be replied. The response time does not include the process of change, because it will be subject to inventories.
• As soon as the change is satisfactorily approved, the customer will be then informed to specify the new garment which will be delivered, proceed to billing and deliver it properly
• If the Company believes that the change cannot be made effective by any chance, this one will be also notified and propose other alternatives instead.
• Putting into balance that the change is directly requested by the customer and not owing to the garment’s quality or the provision of the service, the costs of the shipments will be fully assumed by the customer though.
Note: Due to the conditions of each country, international guarantees are managed in a special way; this process is directly controlled by the foreign trade department.